- The Command & Conquer Communications Center will not share, sell or lease any of your personal information. However no websites are safe from the dangers of the internet. If we notice that any data has been leaked by users with malicious intent we will notify our users as fast as possible.
- Your passwords are hashed and salted, and stored in a database. Passwords cannot be recovered by administrators; In the case you forget your password you should use the "forgot your password?" form.
- Please note that personal messages are unencrypted and stored in plain text, do NOT share any personal information.
- We do not send any harmful cookies. The only cookies from this site are from SMF, these are essential for forum operation.
- We will not distribute your IP, hostname or any other online data*. Unless you are a malicious user trying to compromize the sites security, function or if you do anything illegal or unethical. In this case your data may be handed over to the proper authorities.
- *This site uses Google Analytics so some information might be shared with Google for statistical purposes. Google provides a way to opt put of Google Analytics for any site on the web
Still concerned? Have we missed some details? Want something clarified? Feel free to ask us on the forums!