Hosted Projects > Tiberian Sun Best of Beta

Welcome To TS:BoB

(1/5) > >>

Revolutionary:
Tiberian Sun: Best of Beta

The basic idea for this mod is to get as close to how Tiberian sun was in the beta as possible.
This will include replacing the existing voxel graphics with the “new” Beta Graphics, the beta buildings such as the dropship bay or adv radar, adding in cut units and more...
TS:BoB is a free standing mod, it will still need TS to run but it will not conflict with any other mod you have.

What has been done
quite a lot check the other topics

The team
Aro - terrain artist
Bobsam - Official Beta Tester, shp artist
Revolutionary - Leader, voxel/shp artist, mapper, coder and hacker ;)
Rico - 3D Artist

Credits
Alex06 - for the command center I used as a paceholder
Aro - for offering to make the terrain for me and donating a cameo
Bobsam - for doing some beta testing for me and making 2 cameos
Hyper - helping me with my exe problems and general advice/information
Rico - for offering to help with some 3D modeling
Tore - for giving me this fourm
Xeno - for Kodiak, montalk and mutant hijacker cameos (RIP xeno, i will use these to remember you)

how can i help
just prove to me you can help.

The mod pics can be seen in another post in this fourm

also see my xfire blog http://www.xfire.com/blog/revolutionarydb/
(add me if you want)

and my Moddb topic
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ts-best-of-beta

Deadthank:
lol, a beta of a beta! well, i congratulate you on making a beta as i have seen many beta ideas that shoudntve been scrapped, as they were good for modding and looked cool, like a different mcv for nod+gdi and a different conyard, etc. anyways i wouldnt mind helping if you need it, as my schedule isnt full, and there are times when im too bored to work on cncnet window and just want to play some good old tiberium/an sun or cnc...

pichorra:
ß of ß, yes, it will be fun.
i m waiting for it be work correctily. i looking for a Tiberian Sun, i Have the TD, RA1, SS, and CNC3, but the tiberian sun i cant reach to buy.  :(

Irony:
Nice, I liked the look of the betas so this should be a fun project

Revolutionary:
Thanks for you comments

@Deadthank  what i realy need is a voxel artist but id be happy to take on another mapper, shp artist, beta tester or coder

@pichorra thats a pity, the mod is stand alone but unless i can no cd crack the exe youll need a cd to run my mod 

Jobs

Right first of and most importantly i need a voxel artist
i need some one who can recreate the beta voxels including (if thay are able) the titan and wolverine.

Second of i will need beta tests soon more info on that later)

Edit; merged 2 of my posts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version